In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Rachael Kay Albers, founder of RKAInk. Rachael is a spitfire web designer and digital strategist dedicated to not just build websites, but also help people build businesses. Learn how she’s now scaling her client-based business by monetizing her signature process.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Teaching herself how to code
- Being super scrappy with earning an income and figuring it all out
- How Rach is making content marketing work for her as a web designer and strategist
- Word of mouth, baby! Not sexy, but it works!
- Marrying web design with actual business building
- Creating your own signature process and THEN monetizing it
- Owning your work environment, even if it involves Netflix
“Start creating your own content now. Get out there and start getting visible. Don’t rely on just social media. “