In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Jill Minton, Founder of t.Loft and Host of the Learning to Leap Podcast. Jill is a driven entrepreneur, growing both her chain of gluten free cafes and now her latest project, the Learning to Leap platform. Learn how she is fostering meaningful business growth and following her own passions at the same time.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Founding a business out of a health crisis within her family
- Seeing a void in the fast casual food market and deciding to fill it with her own business
- Strategically branding a business, not just visually but culturally as well
- Experimenting with the t.Loft idea first at a Farmers Market
- Gaining courage after an entire summer of experimenting and testing
- Leaving a high-level IT career to open a restaurant after drastically reducing their standard of living
- Being called to help others leave successful careers to do what they dream of doing
- Creating a mission and movement around their brand so the community could get behind them
- Always, always being adaptable to what the customers want
- Incorporating her own passion project into her life because she’s called to it
- Again, validating the idea and process with an in-person, live event
“You can think all day but until you do and try, you don’t know the answer.” – Jill Minton