In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Julie and Casey, Founders of Vital Voice Training. These two ladies are voice experts, helping their clients to speak up, stand out, and be heard. Learn how their business was born and how they’re now leveraging speaking engagements and events to grow and thrive.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Being blown away by Julie and Casey’s presentation at FearlessCon 2017
- What is voice training?
- Being able to run their business while one is on the East Coast and one is on the West Coast
- Finding their own voices and melting their personalities together to provide a unique training experience for their clients
- How Julie and Casey met at a fitness class and are now business partners
- Sharing the same philosophies about voice, while still training clients different, complementary ways
- Who typically needs a voice coach?
- Starting their business on a total whim
- Getting started with a speaking engagement and a surprise corporate workshop
- A fun beginners’ voice exercise
- Finding your own communication style
“You don’t have to know everything.” – Casey
“Don’t be afraid to ask for help.” – Casey
“Don’t be afraid to pay someone to do the thing.” – Casey
“Price yourself to include the time you spend prepping.” – Julie