In this episode of the Marketing in Yoga Pants Podcast, Brit interviews Kaye Putnam, Founder and Psychology Driven Brand Strategist at KayePutnam.com. Kaye transforms brand strategies and website, working with clients at varying stages of entrepreneurship both 1:1 and through online courses. Learn how she is embracing growth while helping her clients do the same.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Watch the Podcast here:
- Starting her business knowing it would need to be location-independent
- Getting her first client through long-term contracting
- Learning the nuances between Marketing + Branding
- Researching and becoming an expert on her own brand archetype
- Creating the Brand Archetype quiz
- Featuring influencers in an infographic to become more visible
- Getting more clients by helping them connect their brands to the greater message of their archetype
- Shifting focus to helping seasoned entrepreneurs scale and grow their businesses
- Gaining freedom for her own business through scaling and growth
- Recognizing that her brand archetype changes with her business
“Be on a constant mission to figure out who you are and what you do best.”
“It’s okay to change. Evolution is completely natural, and it’s going to happen a lot.”