In this episode of Marketing Personalities, Brit Kolo takes a closer look at the Analyst tribe of personalities, including the types INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, and ENTP, offering in-depth insight into each of the four types and giving marketing suggestions based on type
Listen in to this episode of the Marketing Personalities Podcast:
Listen on YouTube:
A Closer Look at the Analyst Tribe Episode Summary
Welcome to another episode of the Marketing Personalities Podcast! I’m Brit Kolo and I’m here solocast style to bring you a closer look into the Analyst tribe of personalities, including the types INTJ, INTP, ENTJ, ENTP.
The Analyst tribe share the same two “middle letters” – the N and the T.
N stands for Intuitive.
T stands for Thinking.
That’s why I often refer to these types as “intuitive thinkers.”
Here are some things we know about this Analyst tribe of Marketing Personality Types:
- THEY ARE RATIONALE-DRIVEN. They tend to believe in what makes rational sense to them.
- BY FAILING TO PLAN, YOU PLAN TO FAIL. They are naturally gifted in creating a logical plan to get the job done. And because they’re often imaginative and strong-willed, they not only create innovative solutions to problems – they find a way for them to be implemented too.
- THEY MUST START STRATEGY. They’re willing to work on something if, and only if, the strategy to completing the work is comprehensive and strategic. Without a clear strategy, they quickly lose interest and feel like you’re wasting time.
- THEY LOVE THE DEDUCTION PROCESS. They often feel best when they’re deducing the “big picture” or vision into smaller, actionable steps and milestones.
Now, let’s dive into these four Marketing Personality types.
Everything I share about these four types can be found on my website, marketingpersonalities.com.
I review the following about each type:
- Where they find flow in their work
- Where their power is realized by others
- What their best marketing strategy includes
- Where they tend to get stuck in implementing their best marketing strategy
Click the type you’d like to learn more about:
And remember, I go into much greater detail about your personality type with your Full Report. Grab your Full Report right here and don’t forget to use the podcast-listener promo code to receive $10 off!
Thanks so much for listening!