In this episode of Marketing Personalities, Brit Kolo takes a closer look at the Explorer tribe of personalities, including the types ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, ESFP, offering in-depth insight into each of the four types and giving marketing suggestions based on type.
Listen to this Marketing Personalities Podcast Episode:
Listen on YouTube:
A Closer Look at the Explorer Tribe Episode Summary:
Welcome to another episode of the Marketing Personalities Podcast! I’m Brit Kolo and I’m here solocast style to bring you a closer look into the Explorer tribe of personalities, including the types ISTP, ISFP, ESTP, ESFP.
The Explorer tribe share the same second and fourth letter – the S and the P.
S stands for Observant.
P stands for Perceiving.
Here are some things we know about this Explorer tribe:
- THEY ARE EXPERIENCE-DRIVEN. They tend to appreciate spontaneity, getting their hands dirty, and being part of the process in order to learn and grow.
- GO WITH THE FLOW. They are naturally spontaneous and best when they’re making decisions “on the fly” with little preparation preceding. They know life is happening right here, right now, and they’re consistently ready to take it all in.
- THEY MUST START WITH ACTION. They make sense of things as they work on them, rather than planning everything out ahead of time. They must start by getting their hands dirty, playing with the pieces, and building something from there.
- THEY LOVE FREEDOM. You are at your best when you can be versatile and free to explore things without pressure.
Now, let’s dive into these four types.
Everything I share about these four types can be found on my website, marketingpersonalities.com.
I review the following about each type:
- Where they find flow in their work
- Where their power is realized by others
- What their best marketing strategy includes
- Where they tend to get stuck in implementing their best marketing strategy
Click the type you’d like to learn more about:
And remember, I go into much greater detail about your personality type with your Full Report. Grab your Full Report right here and don’t forget to use the podcast-listener promo code to receive $10 off!
Thanks so much for listening!